- design2bAsked on January 26, 2011 at 06:36 AM
Hi, I have a form which I need to copy across to a new account (which im setting up for a client) whats the best way?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 26, 2011 at 08:38 AM
1. Click on "New Form" button on your "My Forms" page.
2. Select "Import Form" option on the "New Form Wizard".
3. Then select "From a web page"
4. Enter the URL of the form you would like to clone.
If the URL you enter is a JotForm form, then it will be cloned to your account correctly, just as if you were cloning a form on your own account.