- Longueville17Asked on September 13, 2017 at 07:48 AM
I have three text boxes on one page, all containing text and an image. I have added a fourth one but I can't find a way to get the same layout as the other text boxes, that is text on the left and image on the right. (I tried to send a screenshot but for some reason I don't seem to be able to send any question with attachements!)
What is the best way of setting it as I want it?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 10:51 AM
I assume you are referring this form and the following field.
If you would like to align the image right side of the text field as the same as other text fields, please follow the below steps:
1. You need to arrange your text field in the following format. Tittle-> Image -> Text -> Link
2. Then, open the form designer and inject following css code to the CSS tab.
This is the user guide about how to inject a custom css code to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
After that your text field will be seen as the same as the other text fields.
I hope, this helps you. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.
- DanielaAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Worked a treat! Your help desk is amazing!