Entered wrong address on a nominee award

  • Profile Image
    Mrs Boa 
    Asked on September 13, 2017 at 07:58 AM



    I just used JotForm to fill in a vote for a nominated awards in the Hull Daily Mail.


    Unfortunately, instead of giving the address of the person I nominate for an award, I put mine.


    Is there a way to amend the form.  I notice the automatic mail you sent me to show what hte form looks like has a "no reply " on it.


    Kind regards

    Mrs Boa

  • Profile Image
    Answered on September 13, 2017 at 10:56 AM

    Please note that JotForm is online form builder - https://www.jotform.com/faq/ 

    The form you submitted belongs to one of our users and you need to contact the owner of the and tell them that you entered the wrong address. 

    When you submitted the form you received an Autoresponder email and you can reply to that email to contact the owner of the form.

    Let us know if you need further assistance.