- elderwillianAsked on September 13, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Problems with counting tickets. The form is not correctly counting the tickets being selected. Ticket Purchases widget is not displaying the available count correctly.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 02:01 PM
Are you able to submit your form? I did test your form but I was not able to submit it successfully and the submit button just says "Please wait..". Please check the screenshot below:
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- elderwillianAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Thanks for your help. We were unable to submit responses on this form. Several people had already responded and tickets were being counted normally, there were, for example, several options that were already unavailable. Today I can no longer send or update the widget.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 04:34 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. I can see that the form in question has several submissions already. However, the items in the widgets still say 4 items are available when I checked your form. Thank you for the additional details. I will include it in the report my colleague, Ashwin, have submitted.
- elderwillianAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 01:45 PM
The problem with ticket counting continues. Could you help me with that?
Problems with counting tickets. The form is not correctly counting the tickets being selected. Ticket Purchases widget is not displaying the available count correctly.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 03:06 PM
The ticket is still open and assigned to one of our developers. We will update you once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience.