- stormingrobotsAsked on September 13, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Is there a way to shrink the form background to the form width instead? right now, it is too big and looks bad.
I did change it to the form width of 580. Unfortunately, it got shifted to the right from the form panel.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 01:57 PM
I am trying to adjust the background sizing in your form but it looks to be overwritten by a theme or something added to the form. I will update you as soon as I have found the correct adjustments.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 02:06 PM
Adding the following code to your form should allow for adjusting the size of your background image:
background: url("http://www.stormingrobots.com/prod/forms/img/gears-backgroup.png") no-repeat center !important;
background-size: 880px 1000px !important;
Adjust the highlighted values to adjust the height and width of the background.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 04:00 PM
I do not mean the gear background, which is fine. I meant the steal plate background for the text portion - see that is supposed to align to the right side. It was fine at the earlier version, like 9 months ago. Not sure why changes.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 05:17 PM
For the background of the form itself add the following:
background: url("https://www.jotform.com/uploads/stormingrobots/form_files/steel.686.jpg") center !important;
background-size: 580px 500px !important;
Adjust the height and width to your liking.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 11:21 AM