- RedIceAsked on September 13, 2017 at 08:15 PM
We have added an " Upload Button " field to our clients website form.
We have noticed when there is spaces in a PDF name, it does not upload and is not sent properly. ( attached file we receive through our tests )
Is there anything we can do to stop this?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 09:58 PM
I have been testing this and on my end, I cannot get the file attached if it contains a space in its name.
This will be forwarded to our second level so our developers can take a look on it, we will let you know as soon as we receive any updates about it.
- RedIceAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 10:00 PM
Thank you Kevin for your quick response.
I will wait for further instructions.
- RedIceAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 07:29 PM
Any update on this issue?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 08:43 PM
Unfortunately, we have not any update regarding this.
I can see the ticket has been already assigned to one of our developers so I will ask for updates, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- RedIceAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 09:21 PM
Ok thank you Kevin.
- RedIceAnswered on September 17, 2017 at 06:12 PM
How are you? Any update on this issue?
My client needs this form completed for his clients as soon as he can.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 17, 2017 at 06:31 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. However, there is no update yet from our developers regarding the issue my colleague, Kevin, have sent them. Please be assured that once there is any, we will notify you in this thread the soonest.
- RedIceAnswered on September 17, 2017 at 09:14 PM
Must be a decent issue for your developers to take this long. Normally my questions are resolved within 24hrs.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 01:19 AM
The issue is already reported to our backend team and one of our developer is already looking into this with priority. Though we cannot provide an ETA on the solution but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- RedIceAnswered on September 24, 2017 at 07:47 PM
Hello Jot form team,
I'm still waiting on this issue to be fixed.
Is there any update I can pass onto my client who has now been waiting since September 13?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 01:10 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update from our backend team. I am sending a note to them and we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.