- karmicstonesAsked on September 13, 2017 at 08:41 PM
i tried to do a sample order of the form i created, the submission came back without listing any quantity amounts. the pdf download doesn't work. so far, jotform has been useless.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 10:11 PM
I checked this, but I cannot seem to replicate the problem on a new form. I'll check this further and let you know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 10:18 PM
Please try deleting the Purchase Order tool and add it back. I did this, and that seems to have resolved the problem. If not, try disabling the auto fill and test again. Check if this time, the quantity is still not there.
- karmicstonesAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 10:43 PMThanks. I filled out the for myself to do a test and none of the quantity amounts I entered showed up on the submission. It was as if I didn’t order anything.
- karmicstonesAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 10:43 PMwhat is the purchase order tool?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 11:46 PM
It's on the Payment tab. See screenshot:
Here's the cloned version of your form: https://form.jotform.com/72558199012965. You may consider cloning it back and use it.
- karmicstonesAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 07:43 AMAre you saying I should delete all the products I’ve entered and start from scratch?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 09:53 AM
I meant to delete the payment (Purchase Order) field as a whole and add it again. The form builder will keep the product items in the payment field, so when you add it back, the items will be automatically added.