- lavenderleighAsked on September 14, 2017 at 08:36 AM
When I go to Customize or Download a PDF, information from the contract is missing and the format is completely messed up. My logo is missing, and other fields.
I encounter quite a few issues with the Customized PDFs in Jotform, and am completely frustrated. I am considering switching platforms because of this.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 10:39 AM
Have you tried resetting the PDF design? This will fix the PDF and go back to the default design.
If not, please try it and let us know how it goes.
To reset the PDF design, please follow the screen animation below:
1. Open the Submissions page and go to the Customize PDF page.
2. Click the Reset button.
3. Click the Save button when you're done.
- lavenderleighAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 12:43 PMYes I have. And it is such a pain to go back through and reformat an entire contract (multiple contracts for that matter), especially when it once was working properly. What causes these quirks? I am frustrated because I pay Jotform, and my contracts constantly have to be monitored and tweaked because of glitches in your system.Reformatting old and new contracts has eaten up a lot of my time, and I don't have that kind of time to spare in my busy season. These contracts should be working like clockwork.-Leigh Lavender Leigh Photography Ph: 724-433-7682 email@example.com www.lavenderleighphotography.com
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 02:03 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
Please note that if only some fields are missing, you may just add them through the customization tools:
This way you avoid to reset the entire report and just format the new fields.
Also, if you still notice some missing information after re-adding the fields, please let us know, we will be glad to have another look to your reports.