- email@example.comAsked on September 14, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Account Suspended, unable to login. Please help!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to credit card information and any type of login credentials. You may collect some sensitive information such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers, but you are required to use best security practices of JotForm including SSL and Encrypted Forms features. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection and privacy laws and rules applicable to the sensitive information.
We have recently needed to become much strict on this due to becoming PCI compliant. This required removing any currently stored credit card data from our system.
If you require payment authorization, that can be done through one of our many payment processors:
We can remove the credit card fields from the form and activate the account. Let us know if that is acceptable and we will go ahead and do so.
- Scuthbert1Answered on September 14, 2017 at 12:43 PMYes I agree with removing that field and doing it properly from here on in.
Please advise when the account has been unlocked
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 01:43 PM
In order to reactivate the account, the guilty fields are removed already. You must refrain from doing a new form like that to prevent a potential suspension of your account.
- Scuthbert1Answered on September 14, 2017 at 02:43 PMAgreed, Thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 03:10 PM
Very welcome. Your account is active and forms should be usable once again.