- gbesenAsked on September 14, 2017 at 11:32 AM
I want to transfer one of my forms to another account. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 12:44 PM
Yes, it is possible. Please provide us a name or an ID of the form that you want to move and the username of the account to which you want that the form is moved to. Please note that this request must be made from the account in which the form was created.
If you want to do it from your end, please check the option 3 of this guide:
- gbesenAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 04:43 AMHi,
The form I would like to transfer is
https://form.jotformeu.com/70193274427356. New account owner of this form
will be email@example.com.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 05:44 AM
I have checked and coudn't find any account associated with the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you please confirm us the existing username or email address, where the form will be transferred?
- gbesenAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 07:43 AMCan you please try username:"noyanuner"
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 07:48 AM
Ok, So you want us to transfer your form: https://form.jotformeu.com/70193274427356
from account gbesen to noyanuner?
Please confirm once again before we proceed.
- gbesenAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 08:43 AMYes please.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 09:35 AM
As per your request, your form has been transferred from account "gbesen" to "noyanuner".
Let us know if you need any further assistance.