- CervalAsked on September 14, 2017 at 12:35 PM
Bonjour, mon formulaire à l'adresse cerval.fr/fiche bloque au moment de la soumission. Le bouton envoyer se transfore en :Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 01:52 PM
That's probably due to script conflict. Please try to re-embed your form using its iframe embed code. This might fix the problem.
- CervalAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 02:39 PM
Thanks. I've juste did, but the problem is still here...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 04:05 PM
Does the form work when not embedded to your web page? I am unable to test since I cannot progress passed the Twillio widget. However, when I tested without that widget, the form works without issue.
If the form does work, try embedding the form with just the iFrame portion of the code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-61405350302339" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/Cerval/fiche" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:4124px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
- CervalAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 04:48 AM
No, even on jotform website (without embedded), the probleme is here. I can't understand why you can not pass twillio widget if you have a smartphone. I will test without twillio if you think it's the cause. Thanks
- CervalAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 05:05 AM
So yes, without twillio, it's working. I can't understand what is the problem with twillio, because the sms is receved and the code is accepted by the form...
- CervalAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 09:00 AM
problème résolu en entrant à nouveau le token de twillio dans les paramètres du widget. Bizarre...
Et quand je retourne dans la configuration du token, il apparait un autre numéro commençant par "encoded:..."