- vectoriseAsked on January 26, 2011 at 11:00 AM
- uscmikeyAnswered on January 26, 2011 at 12:12 PM
I created conditional email notifications by going into Conditions in the Setup and Share tab. But i also think you get add email addresses in the Email alerts button.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 06:33 AM
To send emails to multiple recipient email addresses on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side. Add additional email addresses separated with a comma:
6. Finish and Save your form.
- vectoriseAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 07:24 AM
p/s: new interface.. need to familiarise ;)