- sdavlantesAsked on September 14, 2017 at 02:16 PMWhen it comes times to distribute my form to users I can either email it with a link to the form or I'm assuming I can embed some HTML code on a public site. Is this correct?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 02:23 PM
Yes, it's indeed possible to use a custom URL, there are two ways to achieve it:
1. Using custom form URL: This will use your account username and will also allow you to set a custom name instead of using the form ID; however, this will still use the JotForm domain to display your form. Please find more details about it on the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/261-How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
2. Using custom domain: This will allow you to change the domain used to load your form, instead of using "jotform.com" you will be able to use your custom domain and the form ID. Please find more details about it on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
I hope this helps.
- sdavlantesAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 03:11 PM
Hi Kevin - Thanks this is really helpful. Is there any way I could set up a quick 30 minute call with someone at JotForm? Please shoot me an email with details, thank you!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 04:19 PM
Sorry but we don't have phone support. However, we'd be more than willing and happy to help you here in a timely manner.
Just open a new thread for any questions you have that is not related to the topic being discussed here.