- PastorLimauroAsked on September 14, 2017 at 07:30 PM
There is an email spot on the bottom of my form, but there it's not on the builder for me to remove it!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 09:35 PM
To remove the Email field at the bottom of your form, please follow this guide:
1. Open the form in the Form Builder.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and select the Email field.
3. Click the Red Trash icon to delete the field.
Contact us again if you need assistance. Thank you.
You must take me for a moron. If you read my post, you would know it doesn't show up on my form except on the published page.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 02:41 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Like my colleague, I am also able to see the email field at the bottom of the form in your account inside of the Form Builder.
Which browser and device are you using?
I cleared the form cache on your account. Please check again if the email field is now shown. You can also try to use some other browser or some other device.
We can also delete the email field for you. Let us know if we should do it.
Also, here is my cloned form on which I deleted the email field: https://form.jotformpro.com/72571296266969
Feel free to clone it.
- PastorLimauroAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 02:58 AM
Thank you. :)
Clearing the form cache may have done it.