- amd_formsAsked on September 15, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Hi can you please tell me why my form is showing question marks not my actual pictures please ?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 02:34 AM
I checked the images in headers in your form and apparently, the links to images are broken. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how that happened, did you try re-uploading the images?
- ExodasAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 08:02 PM
On further checking I have lost all images in my account across all forms ?????
Can you please look into this, this is a huge amount of time to fix
- ExodasAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 08:03 PM
amd_forms - not sure why it came up with that name - Im logged in as amd_forms
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Did you re-upload the images?
I have just checked your form and noticed the images are displaying properly on your form https://form.jotform.co/amd_forms/luxe-candle-order
I have also cleared your forms cache, please check and let us know if the issue persists.