- Therese_Rouse_Asked on September 15, 2017 at 12:08 AM
I currently am accepting donations for an event through a jotform, and WePay. The WePay option includes the credit card payment where users select the month and expiration of their credit card. When users do so they are promoted with an error message saying "only numerical values allowed" with a caution sign popping up for the month field of the form. Because of this users cannot pay!! And the drop down menu for the month is NOT the months numbers, instead the written months. So there is a glitch and I already tried to contact WePay who referred me back to Jotform customer service. Need help asap!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 03:01 AM
I tested your form and I was able to replicate this issue, the error shows to me as well:
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking. We'll inform you further through this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 05:23 AM
Could you please disconnect and re-connect the WePay integration on your form, this should resolve the account_id issue.
Please be sure to press the continue button after you've connected your WePay integration.
We're looking forward to your reply.
- Therese_Rouse_Answered on September 18, 2017 at 09:36 PM
Hi, I tried this and it still displayed the months in written text. Not numerical values.
- Therese_Rouse_Answered on September 18, 2017 at 09:54 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 10:13 PM
Thank you for updating us on the status and sharing to us the detailed result of your latest test.
Our developer omur who was assigned to this ticket report will update us with a response once he is back online.
- Therese_Rouse_Answered on September 18, 2017 at 11:52 PM
it works! no worries :)