- jbrooks123Asked on August 30, 2012 at 08:52 AM
i there. How do I insert an image to the left of the form at the top without a space?
I want it below the Contact Us header but with no space before the form.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 09:59 AM
display: none !important;
border-top: none !important;
Hope you find this helpful and if ever you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again at anytime.
- jbrooks123Answered on August 30, 2012 at 01:21 PMNew response receivedThank you! I did what you said, I believe but it still isn’t working. Can you have a look and tell me if I did something wrong. Thank you!
- pinoytechAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 03:34 PM
It seems that you didn't use the code that I provide you on my first response. Here's what I want you to do:
1. Remove the code of the form that you embed into your website.
3. Delete your browser cache and cookies.
If ever this doesn't work, do let us know so we can assist you further.
- jbrooks123Answered on September 19, 2012 at 02:11 PMNew response receivedWhy after I delete a form does the code still appear on the website and still works?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 03:10 PM
Hello Jay. It appears that the form's HTML source code has been added to your web page that's why it still appears there. You will need to edit your contact-us.html to remove the form.
Please let us know if you have further questions.