- johnbusstAsked on September 15, 2017 at 01:49 AM
Is it possible for me to sign up for less than one year? I am part of a non for profit organisation that needs to take bookings for a stand alone event in a months time.
Thank for your help
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 03:48 AM
No, you don't have to sign up for a full year only, we have a monthly option as well, for each plan. When you choose the plan you will be prompted to choose if you want the monthly, yearly or bi-yearly plan.
Also, since you mentioned that you're a non-profit, please check our discount that we offer for non-profit organisations: https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/pricing/
Get back to us if you have any further questions.
- johnbusstAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 06:01 AM
Thank you Nik_C,
I missed the prompt for choice and just signed up because I was afraid we might miss bookings.
I have just applied for non profit status. If it is possible to change it now that would be great.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 10:25 AM
If your application for non-profit discount is approved, we can refund half of the amount you paid and set your subscription to non-profit.
- johnbusstAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 06:25 PM