- growalabamaAsked on January 26, 2011 at 11:38 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 26, 2011 at 08:21 PM
There are a couple ways I can think of:
1. If you drag a heading into your form, the name of the form will change in accordance with whatever you edit the heading's title to state. Save your changes if they haven't been autosaved.
2. If you don't want a heading, click the area to the right of Title Me, edit the name to your what you want it to state and save your changes if they haven't been autosaved.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 08:16 AM
There is another way. Click on "Preferences" button and then change the "Title" value.