- NTHSAsked on August 30, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Are we able to take a copy of the .js file and host it ourself? ....to speed up page load times?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Yes you can. You may need to modify the form's action URL so that the data submitted will be sent to your server, not ours.
- NTHSAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 01:02 PM
If we did that would the MailChimp tie-in stop working?
- fxrAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 06:10 PM
The mailchimp integration should still work as the form still have to go back to JotForms servers when it been submitted.
- NTHSAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 04:37 AM
...and the form would still work via the iframe / lightbox?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 04:21 PM
As far as I understand, iFrame & LightBox embedding options will load everything from our servers.
You can use source code embedding option with custom js hosting. Also you can copy lightbox (feedback) js script and host it on your server.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 04:27 PM
I would like to add that we use MaxCDN (Content Delivery Network), so form load speed in general should be fine all over the world.