- micmanAsked on September 15, 2017 at 03:21 PM
Have setup a form that has been working but suddenly starting giving a "Request blocked" error. Attached is a screen shot of the error. It happens when you try to submit the form.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 07:19 PM
Are you still having issues? I'm asking because the form loaded properly from my end. Here's how it looked like when I visited your website:
Perhaps it was a temporary issue. If you're still not able to view your embedded form, please let us know so we can have another look.
- micmanAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 07:45 PM
The error happens when you click the submit button
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM
I cannot replicate this on a new form, but I've cloned your form and got the same error there. I am still checking this for you. I'll let you know as soon as I found the cause.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 12:58 AM
I am submitting this thread to our backend team. As soon as we have an update, we will let you know here.
The error seems to be related to the "Will you be attending" field. If you select any of the first two options, the error will appear after submission. If you select the "both" option or select none, it is submitting correctly.
I have cloned your form, removed all conditions, still nothing. You can test the form here https://form.jotform.com/72580051075956.
The workaround would be to use our other payment gateways, maybe Paypal or Stripe.
- micmanAnswered on September 17, 2017 at 09:51 AM
We are requiring payment if people select the "both" option and want "lunch" the other two options where the error is occurring are free options
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 17, 2017 at 12:33 PM
This issue has been escalated to our back-end team already. You will be notified via this thread when it gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 02:13 AM
The issue should be fixed now.
I cloned your form and try to submit it and I didn't replicate the issue. Please check your form. If the issue still exists on your side, please feel free to let us know.