- tbkincAsked on September 15, 2017 at 04:51 PM
We use USAEpay as our gateway, do you have a form for that?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 08:28 PM
We do not have a native USAePay integration, but the USAePay should be compatible with the Authorize.Net integration, so you can add the Authorize.Net field and configure it to use the USAePay emulator mode.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- KevinAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 01:38 PM
Thanks Mike, I have the key but there is not an API login. Can you direct me as to how to ask usa for that information?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 02:16 PM
I think you'll need to setup an Authorize.net account and use USAEpay emulator option the payment wizard. You are also requested to contact Authorize.net to see if your account is set up properly for the same. When you set it up, you should use the Authorize.net details in the payment processor wizard.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 04:30 PM
Why is there a USAePay emulator need if I have an authorize.net account? Shouldn't this work without that, through usaepay?
I think that you should be able to use the emulator option without the Authorize.Net account. I would like to recommend you to confirm with the USAePay if you can use their service in Authorize.Net emulator mode, and also confirm the API credentials with them.