- foreverkombisAsked on September 15, 2017 at 10:57 PM
Im trying to share a form I have created to one of the facebook business pages I manage however when I click the publish button and then choose facebook as the platform jotform only seems to find one of the pages I manage as an option to add the tab to.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 01:39 AM
Just to clarify, not all of your Facebook pages appear in the dropdown list? If yes, please consider checking the following.
1. Check if the Facebook pages are published
2. Ensure that you have admin access on the page
3. Check if there are no existing JotForm app installed. Note that you can only install one JotForm app per Facebook page.
So far, I could not reproduce the problem here.