- dougspectorAsked on September 16, 2017 at 02:34 PMThe "Thank You" after my Submit button doesn't work. Nor does the auto responder
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 05:43 PM
I did a test submissions to your form and I was able to replicate the issue.
I cloned your form to test it further and I was not able to replicate it. I have cleared your form cache from our server to fix the issue. I have managed to reach and see the Thank You page properly on my last submission. Here's a screenshot:
For the autoresponder issue, I am receiving the autoresponder email properly. Here's the autoresponder email I received:
Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- dougspectorAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 06:43 PMSo, do I have to use the clone now or did you fix the original?
- dougspectorAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 06:43 PMThe auto responder is now working but still no "Thank You"
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 07:16 PM
You can use your original form. I just cloned your form to test it and check any errors on my Form Builder.
I did a test submission again and I was not able to replicate the issue. Here's the screen animation of my test submission to your page URL:
If the issue persists, please provide the internet browser you are using. Also, please try using a different internet browser and check if the Thank You page will work.
Let us know how it goes.