- grahamdobkinAsked on August 30, 2012 at 01:43 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 02:54 PM
Is the form embedded in a web page? While viewing your forms in your account, the button was visible in both Firefox and IE8.Moreover, additional tests performed at BrowserStack in versions of those browsers not available on my system, also showed no problems. So, I'm guessing it's likely an issue of the web page affecting the form's display.
However, without the benefit of seeing the page, I can only suggest replacing the current form code with its iFrame equivalent. If that doesn't work, please provide the URL of the web page and we'll have a look at the source to see if we can pinpoint the cause.
- grahamdobkinAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 03:47 AMHello.. Thank you for responding.
Its fine on a google search and opening it on internet explorer because I tried the form sending it to myself.Firefox seems to be the problem.Could it be that I have a stats counter?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 04:15 AM
This is a very known problem with iWeb builder. To fix this, you have to increase the lenght of the HTML snippet where you've pasted your form code. Just hold the snippet placeholder, drag it to increase its size. Save your page and re-publish.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- grahamdobkinAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 05:09 AMBrilliant and thank you
..Can I leave feedback..
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 11:52 AM
We're happy to hear it, grahamdobkin. Cheers!