- MiamiExpressAsked on August 30, 2012 at 01:52 PM
Hi, I need Clear Submissions?Page URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 02:08 PM
Here's how to delete all submissions from a form:
1. Login to your account and when the list of forms loads, right-click the form from which you wish to remove all submissions
2. Click "Clear All Submissions": (See screenshot below)
3. Confirm that you wish to remove all submissions by entering your account password in the box provided and then clicking "Delete All Submissions":
Be warned that in the great majority of cases, this step is irreversible!
Thanks for asking and please feel free to enquire about other features of our forms. Our team will be happy to assist you where we can.
- himansshuhsinghAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Right clikcing the form does not shows up any such option to delete the submissions ?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 03:24 AM
This is a very old thread and the screenshot added above is of the older version of our "My Forms" page.
I would suggest you to please create a new thread by clicking on the following URL and let us know if you want to mark the submissions as read or just want to delete all the submissions of any particular form: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
That would help us to give your proper assistance and at the same time it would help other user with having the same problem.