- ccapfairtradeAsked on September 17, 2017 at 10:41 PM
Thank you so much for making forms more user-friendly and simple. I am just starting with Jotform and I am from the Philippines, managing a small business. I wonder if it's possible to use PHP in the templates for the pricing of the products, instead of $? thank you so much!
Ela De Leon, Manila, Philippines
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 03:23 AM
We're glad that you like JotForm and thank you for your nice feedback.
You can change the Currency to Philippine Pesos in the Payment Integration page. To do that, please follow this screen animation guide below:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Select the Payment field and click the Wand icon to open the Payment Settings page.
3. Click the Gear icon to go back to the Payment Integration page.
4. Change the Currency to Philippine Peso and click the Continue button to Save.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again here in the Support Forum. Thank you! :)