- FY_ExperienceAsked on August 30, 2012 at 03:00 PM
attached file currently goes into a folder in dropbox by users name. Would like all submissions to go to a different named folder like JUST the folder FYE 2012 Assignment Submission. How do I choose/change this?
Also, is there a spreadsheet type document which displays all submissions? (sorry I am new to this.)
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 04:01 PM
Yes you can do that. Whenever users make submissions with a form that is currently integrated with Dropbox, it automatically creates a folder named "JotForm" and a sub folder below it with the same name as the form's title. Every submission for that particular form will then be saved also inside that folder.
For example, you've created a form entitled "SampleTitle" and integrated it with dropbox, your data structure would be "JotForm>SampleTitle>submission".
You can opt to save the submission with preset folder names and settings, as shown below.
After the integration, you should see "Manage Integration". Click on it and a window will appear.
Now, you can select the folder name under JotForm's folder in your dropbox account.
Also, is there a spreadsheet type document which displays all submissions?
Yes there is an option to download a spreadsheet of all the submissions for the day.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form you want to get your submissions
3. Click Submissions on top (see the image below for the 3 steps)
4. Click the Gear looking icon, a pop-up will show up. Click on "All Time" and select "Today" on the dropdown. Once done, click the gear looking icon again to hide the pop-up
5. Scroll down below your browser and you will see two download options. One for CSV and one for Excel. Click one of them to download your submissions. Below the download as: links is a grid of your submission results. The options you chose on your pop-up window will reflect here in the grid. (My screenshot had no submissions for the day so it's blank. sorry)
Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.
- mwalleAnswered on July 28, 2013 at 01:24 PM
Sorry, do these options still exist? I cannot see where you are accessing these from.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 28, 2013 at 02:12 PM
To access that page, please go to MyForms and select the form then click the Submission button.