- WuppeeAsked on September 18, 2017 at 04:10 AM
How do I stop this happening
- SabbirAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 05:51 AM
Please could you be more specific about the problem you are having?
- WuppeeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 05:57 AM
Watch the video
at 9 secs you can see it collapses the screen
- WuppeeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 06:43 AMHave a look at the video
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 09:44 AM
I have watched the video and I was able to see the issue. Please check the screenshot below if that is the issue you're referring to:
I checked the form direct link and it is displaying properly. Here's a screenshot:
Please re-embed the form to your website using the iFrame Method. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- WuppeeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 04:46 PM
I tried using iframe and the same thing has happened.
The second line of text disappears. See this http://take.ms/sJYh9
- WuppeeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 04:55 PM
I worked out the problem. It is because i have a condition that if x is checked show y question.
That is causing the form to collapse.
Any chance of a fix?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 05:36 PM
We were able to reproduce the issue. A bug report ticket has been escalated to our developers.
This thread will be updated once we have any news.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 08:15 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check and let us know if the issue still persists on your side?
Thank you in advance for your understanding.