- WuppeeAsked on September 18, 2017 at 05:27 AM
Cant seem to find how to inject css in the new form style.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 06:06 AM
You can inject custom css in your from style using the Form Designer icon on the right side of your panel(The round blue one). Then click on ths CSS tab.
Let us know if it works for you.
- WuppeeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 06:08 AM
There is no option for that in the new layout forms
- WuppeeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 06:09 AM
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 07:22 AM
Unfortunately, the custom CSS function is not yet available in the New Layout. You can change Form Layout in the Form Settings.
Look for 'Form Layout' and change it to 'Legacy Layout'
Let us know if it helps.
- WuppeeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 08:02 AM
really.. Can i do it from my sites end? Is there any way i can do it.. I just wanna make the text larger and logo larger.
Pleaseee say there is... lol
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 10:11 AM
Yes, to change your form to the old layout you will need to follow the instructions given by my colleague above:
Once you have clicked on the "show more options" button you will need to scroll a bit down in order to find the "Form Layout" option, select "Legacy Layout":
I hope this helps.
- WuppeeAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 04:35 PM
Yeah but i dont want to change the form layout.. I like the one i have.. I like the flow, animation etc.
So is there a way i can edit the new layout. All i want to do is make the logo bigger and remove some of the padding..
Can i do the CSS from my end or something? Surely there is a way i can acheive the following http://take.ms/tvO6t
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 04:53 PM
Unfortunately, there is not any way to inject custom CSS codes while using the new form layout. But I'm forwarding this to our second level as feature request, although we cannot provide an ETA or ensure this can be implemented, we will let you know as soon as we get any updates about it.
- nstockerAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 12:07 AMI see this back and forth on just about every question that pertains to the new form layout. You can't provide a basic form with the ability to css the hell out of it -then offer this incredible animated form style with so little customization that you can't afford to use it? Pretty sure you could have a css field in the admin in 5 sec? Am I missing something? That would shut half of us up for a while.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 03:34 AM
I have moved your question to a separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.