- EurocultureIP2014Asked on September 18, 2017 at 06:58 AM
I just noticed that this account was suspended. I would like to ask you two things:
1. Could you tell me in what why I violated the terms of service. I just want to be careful and not make the same mistake in other accounts.
2.Would it be possible to migrate one of the forms which was located in this suspended account to another account?
Would appreciate your help.
- SabbirAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 09:22 AM
Your account has been suspended due to requesting password through your form.
Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
You need to fix your form so that there are no sensitive field which may violate our terms.
I also open another thread for your second question, which you will find it here
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- eurocultureipAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 06:53 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, but now I am a bit confused about this.
In your form you have the possibility to give certain access to people you provide with a password. A password that you set up within Jotform using conditions and sections.
Is this illegal? Because I was not "Phishing" in this form, the only reason there was a password was to make sure only certain people could access the assessment form.
I know how to clone a form, but I cannot access the form any more since the account has been blocked.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 07:15 PM
It's possible to set a field that will serve as a "password", but the fact that you used "password" was enough to trigger our anti-phishing system. This happened even when you were not asking for such info to your users.
I would recommend you to instead use a different word, something that may not indicate you're asking for login info or any other information that foes against our terms.
- eurocultureipAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 09:43 PM
Would it be possible to re-activate the account?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 10:04 PM
Your account is already activated. Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.