- 3lpum4Asked on September 18, 2017 at 08:53 AM
We had moved one wrapperButtonCheckbox but we have a problem. When I injected the code on Personaliced CSS the wrapperButtonCheckbox is moved correctly but is oculted under the next object.
¿ Is posible to put above ?
position: relative !important;
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 09:53 AM
Can you give me your form url so I can check?
- 3lpum4Answered on September 18, 2017 at 10:06 AM
Page 2, tag #input_104
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 11:23 AM
I am not sure if I understand your requirement correctly. I have checked your JotForm and see that it is displaying to the right side of the form and back to the next button.
Do you want to move it further down or display it to the right side itself? If you want to display to the right side only, you may consider removing margin-top: 50px; from the injected CSS code. If you are referring to something different, please let us know how do you want to display the checkbox so that we can assist you further.
- 3lpum4Answered on September 18, 2017 at 11:31 AM
Hi ! Thank you very much help me !
Yes, i need to move down to align with other 2 buttons (Atras / Siguiente incidencia).
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Thank you for the confirmation. Please allow me some time to check on this and get back to you with relevant information.
Thank you for your patience.