- html5Asked on September 18, 2017 at 09:37 AM
I have tried to change language but not working can you help?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 10:36 AM
I assume you are trying to change the form language.
You can change the language from form settings
Settings->Form Settings->Show More Options
You can change the Form Language and also you can add multiple languages from here.
Let us now if this is what you are looking for or contact us for further assistance.
- html5Answered on September 18, 2017 at 04:43 PMBut it does not work.... can I speak with someone to resolve this or call me on 0151 281 3290 it's urgent as I am at a trade show in London featuring my website which has some of your forms. Being able to change language is very important
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 05:08 PM
I'm sorry but we don't have a phone support. We'll be more than happy to assist you through this thread.
I tried to check the forms but I'm just not sure on which one you're working on and what is the problem.
So please let us know the form(s) that you are working on and what is the issue you're facing.
Here is our related guide that might help:
We'll wait for your response.
- html5Answered on September 19, 2017 at 02:43 PM
I am doing that but it does not work.... I need to get it working asap, please help
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 03:10 PM
Our sincere apologies for the challenges you are facing. As my colleague has mentioned kindly provide us with the forms you are working on. It would also be helpful to show us the error you are experiencing. I would recommend you send us screenshot of the errors you are facing. To share screen shot kindly check on the demo below.
Kindly provide us with details above to enable us resolve the issue conclusively.