- rfinan1Asked on September 18, 2017 at 04:35 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 04:55 PM
Pleaser refer also to our user guide: How to Share Forms with a Sub-Account User
You can only share your (account) owned forms to another user.
So if the form was just a shared form to you from another user, you do not actually own the form -- hence you will not be able to share them to another user.
I hope this help. Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
- rfinan1Answered on September 18, 2017 at 05:43 PMThanks for this information. We have several forms that were created by a user that no longer works in my organization and I need the new hire to have access to these forms. Is there any way to do this?
Thank you, Regina
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 05:58 PM
The new hire would either need to have access to the account that has the forms or have the forms shared with their account by the account that has the forms. We can also move the forms from their account to yours, but would need authorization from the account that currently has the forms in order to do so.
- rfinan1Answered on September 21, 2017 at 09:43 AMGood morning!
Our issue is that the person who had the account was terminated. It was an account in her name, but it was completely work related. Is there any workaround?
Thanks so much for working with me on this!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 11:11 AM
Without access to the account, it would not be possible The account can be recovered by resetting the password. The password can be reset using the following email address "firstname.lastname@example.org", without the quotes. Without access to the account though, the settings cannot be updated and we cannot move forms.
- rfinan1Answered on September 21, 2017 at 12:43 PMHi again! Is it possible to talk through this for a moment? ☺
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 12:50 PM
We do not currently offer phone based support. If you have further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.