- DevonAsked on September 18, 2017 at 04:43 PM
Hi, I am evaluating JotForm and see from the templates that on the forms, each question is a new page that requires you to click next to transition to the next one - is it possible to create a form that displays all questions on a single page, so that rather than click next every time, a user would just have to scroll down to fill out each question?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Yes, it's possible to have a form in a single page, your form was probably created using our new form layout which lists each questions in a new page.
However, this can be changed on the form settings, selecting the "Legacy Layout" option under the "Form Layout" section:
You may also set your account to create your new forms under the legacy layout, simply un-check the "Form Layout" option on my account settings: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
I hope this helps.
- DevonAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:43 PMHey Kevin,
Great thanks for the info! One other question – is it possible to change the URL of the published form? This is what one of ours is at right now https://form.jotform.com/72606489330156
– can we change that with something to include our company name at the end? Like https://form.jotform.com/OpenApproach_EmployeeOnboarding
[Open Approach, Inc.]
Open Approach, Inc.
802-242-4050 ext 7010
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:51 PM
You can indeed somewhat customize the form URL. Here is how to do so: