- stuerastridAsked on September 19, 2017 at 05:03 AM
we are facing some problems!
We made 4 forms in order to receive some subscriptions for an event. I did a test yesterday and received everything without any problems.
Unfortunately those forms don't work at this moment. There might be a problem with the E-mail address, which is not valuable.
Thanks for your fast reply!
- FindersAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 05:04 AM
- DesignianAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 05:07 AM
Yep it's happened to me all of a sudden too. The email field won't accept any emails.
- FindersAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 05:09 AM
must be an issue with their backend validation code. Still no answer from them about it!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 05:11 AM
@stuerastrid, @inders, @Designian
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We had an issue earlier which was reported to our developers immediately and they were able to fix the issue already.
Please check your form(s) and let us know if the issue still persists on your end. Thank you.
- FindersAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 05:13 AM
spot on Mike, mine is working again. A email about this beforehand would have been appreciated as we have events going on and informing people to fill the form.
- DesignianAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 05:23 AM
Working again thanks.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 05:28 AM
Sorry about that. It was a sudden issue which has occurred a few minutes ago so we have informed our developers immediately. Rest assured we will always send an email when issues require a period of time to be resolved.
Thanks for your understanding.