- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I have suspended the account temporarily. Please provide more details about why is it being fraudulent used.
I checked the form and it is asking for Name, Address, Phone Number, and E-mail address. It looks normal form to me.
- David HoffmanAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Because they are sending out mass e-mail from a domain that does not exist, pretending to be LinkedIn, and using a subject line of "LinkedIn Job Alert".
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 12:45 PM
@David Hoffman, do you have the form URL? Please share it, so we can locate the account and suspended it.
- David HoffmanAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 01:09 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Sorry, I thought you were reporting a third form from another account. As the ones previously reported do not appear to be from Linkedin, nor a notification has been setup on them where they claim to be from Linkedin. However, those forms have already been suspended, as they are pretending to be from Walmart.
- David HoffmanAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 08:13 PM
Here's another one. Same scenario.
Pretending to be LinkedIn. Pretending to be Walmart. But asking for personal information. There's nothing about this that could be legitimate. I hope this is a different user account than the one you suspended last week.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 09:24 PM
Thank you for reporting this to us, David, the form faking Walmart was also suspended.