- SoldierCelebrationAsked on January 27, 2011 at 01:49 AM
I would like my initial field in the form to be included in the subject line of the email I receive from JotForm.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 08:02 AM
To include a field on the submission email subject, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on the "Subject" text box and then click on the field name on the right side,
5. Finish and Save your form.