- ellingtonhallAsked on September 19, 2017 at 02:56 PM
When I receive an email that someone has filled out the form, not all of the questions that have been answered appear in the email. How do I make sure that everything shows up in the email?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 03:27 PM
Apologies for the challenges you are facing. In order to add some field to your email notification, kindly follow the demo below.
Kindly let us know if the information was helpful.
- ellingtonhallAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:45 PM
Not all of the information in the email settings are showing up in the form's email response. I have everything set up n the settings, but when I receive the email. Only part of what I have in the settings shows up in the email that I receive. How do I make sure that everything that I set up in the settings shows up in the email that I will receive?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 04:20 PM
1. Can you please submit the form URL where this is occurring:
2. And let us know was this working previously?
If so its possible your email notification is corrupt. So just delete it and add a new notification/autoresponder
It is also possible that some of your fields are not required, (they will be blank) so they wont appear in your email unless you specify to include empty fields.
To do this, open your email settings, and on the advanced tab make sure the "hide empty fields" option is switched off.