- peter.shieldsAsked on September 19, 2017 at 06:26 PM
I have a timesheet form that uses sliders for hours worked per day, seven sliders for week. When manager gets report it shows the correct hours worked by individual, but when editing the submission to approve the payment the sliders all revert to the default 8 hour per day, instead of displaying the actual submission results.
This did work and then in the last few weeks started doing this.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 07:32 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce the issue. A bug report ticket has been escalated to our developers.
We will get back to you once we have any updates on this.
- peter.shieldsAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 03:39 PM
Hi any progress on this. It is a real issue for managers checking staff inputs.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 04:11 PM
From what I can see, the ticket is still open in our system, it is marked as important and assigned to one of our developers. Unfortunately, there are no other updates as of this time.
We will let you know if we have any more information.
- JotForm SupporthaykAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 08:00 AM
The Issue has been fixed. Please try the widget once again and let us know. Thanks!
- peter.shieldsAnswered on February 18, 2018 at 11:01 PM
Still not showing sliders as they have been set all sliders revert to 8 hrs on edit submission.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 07:52 AM
Hello, I can replicate the problem. When I select '0' from the slider, I can see that correct result in the email. But, if I edit this submission, it reverts numbers from '0' to default values.
I am re-opening the ticket. We will inform you when the issue is resolved. Thank you for your understanding.