- chanllAsked on September 19, 2017 at 06:58 PM
How can I adjust font size more bigger in the form
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 08:11 PM
You can increase the Font Size of your form in the Form Designer page. To do that, please follow the screen animation below:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Blue Paint Tool icon on the upper right of the screen.
3. Go to the Styles tab and change the Font Size. After that, click the Save button when you're done.
If the issue persists, please provide the form link so we can further check it. Let us know if you need further assistance.