- nhankwitzAsked on August 31, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I have created the first form and main form. I tested it yesterday and everything worked. I embedded it in our website: http://www.kingdomworkers.com/2012/08/30/fia-individual-application-domestic/. Now, when I test it by beginning to fill the form, get out of it, then try to come back to it, none of the information I had pre-filled is there.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM
From what I can see and if I am understanding you correctly, it appears you are looking for a form that allows a user to return to the form and continue filling out the form for later on thus saving the data within our system. Please see this guide on how to do so: http://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-to-Continue-Later and if you have more questions or need more help let us know.
- nhankwitzAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM
I have that guide printed out and followed it exactly. It did work perfectly yesterday, but today it is not. Would the fact that I embedded it into our website have anything to do with it?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Can you provide us with the URL where the form is embedded so we can inspect the page's codes
Also if the form is not too long and you just want your users to update their submission at a later date, please check this guide
- nhankwitzAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 12:23 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Can you please modify a the form¡s URL into your Thank You page and Autoresponder
And let me know if that solves the problem?
- nhankwitzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 12:19 AM
No, it still does not work.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 01:17 AM
It doesn't even work using your form direct link. I think this is something to do on our end. Let me please forward this issue to our higher team to go with the further investigation. I'd also suggest to retest your form in a short while as this may be due to some delays with our domain.
We'll keep you posted about this.
- nhankwitzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I just tried it again and it's still not working, so I will wait to hear back from you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Our development team already has this bug on their queue list. We will have this fixed soon.
In the meantime, removing the captcha field should temporarily rectify the issue, as demonstrated in this cloned form.