- StretchStrengthAsked on September 20, 2017 at 11:45 AM
If I embed my form on my webpage can someone still copy the form by entering the URL?
From my understanding, someone can easily copy my form if I share the jotform.com link. But what if its embedded in my site? Is there a better way to embed so its not easily copied?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 12:30 PM
You can forbid cloning of your form even easier, here is how:
1) Go to settings - https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
2) Check the "Do not allow my forms to be cloned by other users." option:
That will prevent your form to be cloned.
Let us know if that helped.
- StretchStrengthAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 07:50 AM
Thank you! I understood that jotform users wouldn't be allowed to clone form, but does this also keep people from going using “inspect element” to copy the code and create forms from mine?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Unfortunately, by inspecting element, your all website pages' front-ends can be cloned. However, the back-end side cannot be cloned. Let us know if you need further assistance.