- MichaelLawsonAsked on September 21, 2017 at 02:11 AM
I have set up an integration with Egnyte but I cant see the folder created in Egnyte. Can you please help?
The idea is to have all forms submitted saved in Egnyte Folder.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 03:09 AM
I tested Egynte integration and I was able to replicate this issue, the submissions are not going through.
I will forward this to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you once the issue is resolved through this thread.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 04:59 AM
Can you change the domain name of integration with just first part of url and try it again?
Example: xxx.egnyte.com -> xxx
- shasselbergAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 06:26 PM
I have the same problem and just tried what you suggested to no effect.
- MichaelLawsonAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 06:36 PM
That's correct. I have always done it this way (Example: xxx.egnyte.com -> xxx) and it has never worked.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 09:25 PM
I can see you have already a thread opened for this, you're being assisted here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1243312
Thank you for the update, our developer received it so we should be updated as soon as possible via this thread.
- MichaelLawsonAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 02:27 AM
There is another issue. It seems I cannot remove Egnyte integration either. When I remove it, it gives me the message the integration has been removed, but after refresh the page, the integration is actually there, not removed :/
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 03:03 AM
I checked that and I was able to confirm.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I will put this in the note for our backend team.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 11:30 AM
I have fixed the issue with removing integrations and removed your Egnyte integration. Can you try to re integrate by only using domain name again?
- MichaelLawsonAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 08:18 PM
Yes. I can confirm it has been fixed. We now need to figure out how to make this integration work with an Egnyte account that is not the administrator or that does not have rights to create folders on the root Shared directory in Egnyte. This is important because Egnyte has multiple levels of permissions per user etc. I need JotForm to integrate with Egnyte by using a specific user account that only has got access to its own "shared folder", not the entire organization root folder. Is this achievable at all?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 10:01 PM
Please note that the folder from the JotForm integration will be created under the Egnyte account that was authorized on the JotForm Builder.
The folder will be automatically created under the "Shared" of the authenticated account, I would recommend you to test it and make sure the folder is created in the authenticated account.
- MichaelLawsonAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 06:56 PMIt is complicated as we have internal policies where users cannot edit/create/delete folder/files on the Shared folder level. Only admin users can. It would be very important and necessary if JotForm could use the Egnyte user account to pick the right folder we want this JotForm's folder to be create in. Would that be possible at all?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 08:03 PM
Since your request seems to be different, I moved it to a different ink, we will help you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1260785
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 06:42 AM
We have implemented a feature which allows non-admin users to select the folder they have access to and have JotForm send the submission there.
Please kindly fix your integration settings and choose the root submission path for your form so the integration can work properly.
Let us know if you're still having issues.