- kdjAsked on September 21, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Hello, is it possible to use an youtube video as background on the form? If so can you please outline the steps? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 12:24 PM
I checked your account and I can see that you're using the New Form Layout. Yes, you can add a video to your form.
Here's a guide:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Form Designer button.
3. Go to the Custom tab and select the Video in the Page Background Style section.
4. Paste the video link (preferably youtube video) and click the Save link button.
Here's a screen animation guide:
You can check this demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72634957347973
Contact us again if you need further assistance. Thank you.