- Polish1Asked on September 21, 2017 at 02:21 PM
I am using the free plan and am only able to enter one submission. I get the error that multiple submissions is turned off.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:33 PM
This should be turned on by default.
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Form Settings tab.
3. After that, click the Show More button.
4. Choose the "No Check" option in the Unique Submission drop down menu.
This will allow multiple submissions.
Let us know if you need further assistance.