- sypowersAsked on September 21, 2017 at 03:09 PM
I added a form calculation widget to my survey so I could assign values to each response and get a numerical score for each submission for internal purposes only.
I thought creating a condition that "hides" this calculation field from all responses would do the trick, but it doesn't show the calculation total when I view all submissions.
*How do I get a numerical total for each response without it displaying to the person completing the form?*
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 04:55 PM
1. Delete those conditions you created.
2. In the builder, select your calculation field, and open its properties (gear icon)
3. On the advanced tab enable the "hide field" option
Now the field wont be visible to your clients. But it will be visible in your submissions:
If you don't know how to access your submissions: