- Anne-MarieAsked on September 01, 2012 at 08:17 AM
Your website is brilliant and very easy to use! I'm just wondering is it possible for me to create a wide contact form (approx 910px X 210px) in two columns with Name/Email/Phone fields on the left (as in screenshot) and Message field and submit button on the right?
- ItalyTechAnswered on September 01, 2012 at 08:34 AM
Hi and thanks for contacting us.
Yes, you can do it. You can prepare your form placing your field. This is what I may suggest you:
1) Place a full name field
2) Do a right click on it and select "Shrink"
3) Place a Text Area and shrink it too.
4) Now simply do a right click again on text area and choose "Show Properties". Decrease lines/rows values. You will have this two field on same line
Regarding the size of your form, you can inject custom CSS code below to change height of the form container:
Where 210px; is size in pixels.
Also, when you use an iFrame embedding option, you can set custom height of iFrame.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- Anne-MarieAnswered on September 01, 2012 at 08:42 AM
Thank you so much Alessandro for your very quick reply and detailed instructions... I'll have a go at doing that now!