- ccureslifeAsked on September 21, 2017 at 05:13 PM
I signed in and was able to get to the "Form Picker" selection screen but it won't let me check mark any of my forms. I tried three different browsers but none of them worked.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 08:19 PM
I just tried the app using Chrome browser, and it worked fine:
It did let met pick a form. Could you let us know which browser version and operating system you are using?
- ccureslifeAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 11:53 AM
I've tried on four different computers (Three were Windows 7, one was Windows 10) and on each computer I tried three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer). All of them got me to the same Form Picker screen but won't let me select a form. The chrome version I'm using is 61.0.3163.100
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 12:21 PM
That's odd, can you check if there is an addon that may be restricting the page? Also, have you tried using a different device?
In addition to this, once you are in the "Form picker" screen, can you try inspecting your Chrome browser's console(Press Ctrl+Shift+J)? And then post the screenshot here: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- ccureslifeAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 12:44 PM
Yeah, i tried it just now on my android phone and it was the same problem. Here is the screen shot:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 01:27 PM
I have reported this issue to our back-end team to get further help. You will be updated via this thread.
- ccureslifeAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 11:17 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 12:37 PM
I tested on my end and the app is working in all browsers I tried. I am not quite sure why it is not working on your end. This has been assigned to a developer to look in to and as soon as we have any further updates we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 12:05 AM
We are terribly sorry for the late update, but we'd like to inform you that the bug has been fixed. It should now let you select the forms to add to auto-delete.
Please try using the app again and let us know if you have any other issues or concerns.
- ccureslifeAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 04:51 PM
Awesome, thanks so much! It works great now!