- sstte18Asked on September 21, 2017 at 07:22 PM
I am having trouble getting this form to auto-fill with the pre-determined amounts so that they get charged on the credit card. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 10:11 PM
You need to add a Form Calculation widget to your form. To do that, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Form-Calculation-Using-a-Widget
After that, you need to Pass the Calculation to the Payment field by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Form-Calculation-Using-a-Widget
If you need further assistance, please contact us again. Thank you.
- sstte18Answered on September 25, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Thank you. This was helpful. However, the total amount is still not appearing on the credit card form at the bottom.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 12:54 PM
I cleared your form's cache and checked your form, it is working properly now.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
- sstte18Answered on September 25, 2017 at 01:43 PMgreat. what was the issue? Could I have corrected this myself?
Melanie Appelbaum | Marketing, Communications & Public Relations Director
Scarsdale Synagogue Temples Tremont and Emanu-El
2 Ogden Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
*Hineinu - We are here*
*Creating a Covenant Community*
*Of Shared Lives and Real Relationships*
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 02:23 PM
Not sure to be honest, but it looked like that some of the changes you did hang in the cache and I noticed that because it worked immediately when I cloned your form.
If you face any further problems please let us know.